MesaStila Retreat Guidelines
1. To encourage a focus on health, smoking is permitted only in specific public-areas of the retreat. Smoking is permitted also on the balcony/ veranda of guest villas.
2. To preserve a peaceful environment, the use of mobile phones is not allowed within the areas of Spa, Swimming Pool and Java Green Wellness Cuisine Restaurant. The discrete use of SMS and tablets are permitted throughout the retreat; while lap-top computers may be used in specific areas only.
3. The cuisine offers Javanese flavors using local and organic produce.
4. Wine and beer are available at the Plantation lounge and in the restaurants while Non-alcoholic beverages provided are an array of fresh juices, coffee, tea and water.
5. Many guests stay at MesaStila to enjoy the relaxation and harmony of this retreat. Therefore, close parental guidance and support is requested in a retreat where children of all ages are welcome.
6. Guests participating in a wellness retreat it is a requirement that “pre-arrival forms” are completed and sent to the retreat upon confirmation of booking and guests are urged to follow the inclusions of the retreat.